Isekai Saikou no Kizoku, Harem wo Fuyasu Hodo Tsuyoku Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Begging for Approval from the Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
Me reading this "translation"
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
The translation looked to be done by a Spanish/Portuguese speaker. My evidence is that they can't tell the difference between English pronouns.
Komiklab is indonesian IIRC. Our pronouns are ungendered (for he/she, dia), so i DO know that some ppl do mix up he and she, especially if they self-learned english (like my mom)

Well, I can figure out what is happening in the chapter, but that isn't my job is it? It's the scanlator's job to figure it out, edit, PR, and so on. The previous chap. 5 months ago was fine so I'm guessing whoever in this group was TL'ing this quit so we get...this instead. And the "come to our website and give us clicks and monies" crap...fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
MC allowing a girl to go to someone else in a harem manga?? Bro is gonna die and she will go "oh well, the other one who defeated him I will follow you"

Dex-chan lover
MC allowing a girl to go to someone else in a harem manga?? Bro is gonna die and she will go "oh well, the other one who defeated him I will follow you"
Oh don't worry, that gets resolved!

She can't marry that dude for killing the monster that killed her father because
he killed her father. The giant(?) Is innocent and starts working for the MC.

Aggregator gang
Bro, bisa kan pake chatGPT atau alat yang lainnya untuk benerin grammar nya?
Tolong menjadi lebih baik ke depan nya.

Group Leader

She can't marry that dude for killing the monster that killed her father because
Yeah that seemed pretty obvious lol

Dex-chan lover

Y'know, I had a strong feeling that that was the case, though I thought it'd be something more like
him hiring the big dude to kill her dad, so he could play at being the hero and woo her.

Anyway, I popped into the comments here to see if anyone else was talking about the scan team putting "manir" instead of "manor", but apparently I paused reading before it really went to shit, so that's foreboding.

Users who are viewing this thread