Isekai Saikouhou no Guild Leader ~Guild Saijaku no Boku da Kedo, Guild Members Zen'in no ai ga Omokute Guild o Yameraremasen~ - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
How is something like that an established country? Unless they're powerful, I don't see why surrounding countries wouldn't come together and take it down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of succubi, but if they're as a legitimate threat as they normally are in other fantasies/isekais, I'm appalled humans and the like haven't taken action before a country was even formed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur work…
^^…

When u serve a sliced meat to a person that personally got sliced experience n u blame other for her relapse PTSD...
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
well this is "award winning"
and there's no
sexual violence
ecchi
erotica
adult
tag... so, im guessing the succubi are hideous creatures who haunt you in your dreams
-at first i was gonna be like more shenanigans when we are hardly 3 chapters in? but nah it shouldnt be too bad

Dex-chan lover
How is something like that an established country? Unless they're powerful, I don't see why surrounding countries wouldn't come together and take it down.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of succubi, but if they're as a legitimate threat as they normally are in other fantasies/isekais, I'm appalled humans and the like haven't taken action before a country was even formed.
Well, it's the Isekai after all. I mean it's the "Mass-produced copy paste Popcorn" after all. Barely any of them have a good world-building.

Dex-chan lover
The 2 girls are right thou thisnis a hella Sus request and also if your request maybe dont be an ass about it . Espcially considering g how strong Crow guild are lmao

Dex-chan lover
If succubi were real men would be on the verge of extinction.

Thanks everyone over at Carrara for another translation of this manga

Users who are viewing this thread