Isekai Saikouhou no Guild Leader ~Guild Saijaku no Boku da Kedo, Guild Members Zen'in no ai ga Omokute Guild o Yameraremasen~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
For those who wonder if they should keep reading the manga after this chapter:
In Indonesian language they are already up to chapter 16.1.
I do not know Indonesian but I checked out chapter 6.3 for the images.
So my suggestion is that you probably want to read the next chapter to make a decision instead of abandoning it right away.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the other shoe to drop; this series doesn't make sense if the yandere guildmembers do not contrast Crow. Otherwise it's a story of a bunch of criminally insane people wrecking havoc in a fantasy world.
Suicide squad got isekaid again 😭

Dex-chan lover
I fully expected the yanderes to behave like that, but not the "normal" mc. It's not really fun if they ALL act like psychopaths.

Ughhhh I feel so sick I absolutely cannot deal with bad things happening to kids I actually have cold sweats. Also betrayal and abandonment hit way to close to home so this chapter made me incredibly uncomfortable.
I know she'll probably be fine next page but still just the thought of THAT happening to a child makes me feel so violently ill.

Dex-chan lover
For those who wonder if they should keep reading the manga after this chapter:
In Indonesian language they are already up to chapter 16.1.
Same for available raws. Novel, on the other hand goes even more ahead (sadly drooped).
On a side note i really dislike how they edited next arc for manga.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread