Isekai Saikouhou no Guild Leader ~Guild Saijaku no Boku da Kedo, Guild Members Zen'in no ai ga Omokute Guild o Yameraremasen~

The concept is interesting and I was initially invested in seeing how the guild was formed and how Crow met all of the members, but the over-the-top, violent yandere reactions to literally everything got old very, very fast. I get it, it's a gag manga and yandere is the focus but, when the close ups of crazy eyes and women slashing and smashing monsters and other women takes up five out of every six panels there's not much to enjoy. It's a shame since there's the bones of a potentially good story beneath all of this shallow, ambiguous violence. Even the way the women in the guild react is pretty much the same, as well, which kills individualism and character development.

tl;dr, Might be amusing for people with a yandere kink but too shallow to really enjoy long term.

I'll be honest here, this is strange grief copy(i dont know which come first) with the mc wear a mask similar to tsukimichi (mc is op but cursed to be ugly, which why he wear a mask) the difference between the strang grief is the mc is not that useless and the mc party not too overpowered. Lastly the jokes/skit not my cup of tea. I give the manga 5/10 for effort. Oh yeah plus is also simmiliar to isekai streamer i believe, so try read strange grieve want to retire, tsukimichi journey to the moon, and isekai haishin or isekai streamer, you will see the resemblance so much

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread