Isekai Saikyou no Yome desu ga, Yoru no Tatakai wa Ore no Hou ga Tsuyoi You desu ~Chiryaku o Ikashite Nariagaru Harem Senki~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
oh they are going to be pissed when instead of fighting they are going to be made to just non-stop throw spears at the enemy army

Dex-chan lover
There is nothing more unpredictable than one impatient idiot. I predicted their soldiers morale will be lower compared to our MC armies here.

Despite that, it is pretty unfortunate timing for the attack. One of the key factor on winning the war is logistics, keeping the armies supplied well will boost morale and eventually win the war. I doubt that Prince take care of the logistics because he ignored all of his advisor suggestions.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I can't get a read on that dumbass prince at all...!
Because there's nothing to read?
Dumbass prince's brain:
empty-headed-baby-grizzly.webp

Note: This picture is for illustration only. There's not even a tumbleweed inside that dumbass' brain.

Dex-chan lover
The prince is basically screaming: WHY SHOULD I GO ANYWHERE? WHY SHOULD I DO ANYTHING? I'M INCOMPETENT!
Just being nitpicky, but the raws say the total population for the farming villages is 10,960, not 1,960.

1960+5236 would a population just just under 7,200, less than half of 16,000.
10960+5236 is also just above 16,000, and not under.

View attachment 5653
Thanks for clarifying. I was confused where the 16000 figure came from.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, but understandably, manga skipped few steps in his plan to pacify his own territory. Moments like this showing us that mc is smart (instead of telling).

Dex-chan lover
Just being nitpicky, but the raws say the total population for the farming villages is 10,960, not 1,960.

1960+5236 would a population just just under 7,200, less than half of 16,000.
10960+5236 is also just above 16,000, and not under.

View attachment 5653
Thanks for the correction, I missed a 0. I've fixed both.

Dex-chan lover
The prince "I want to be the supreme commander of the army"
Also the prince "There is absolutely no way i'm heading to a bloody battlefield!"
Then why ? :question::question::question:

"Use your brains for once, so i don't have to give constant instructions! because i don't have one"
There it is corrected :smugchisato:

The weather for the next few days don't seem good there will be a rain of spears you should stay at home if you don't want to be hurt:wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the correction, I missed a 0. I've fixed both.
Also uhh
aprAeda.png

doesn't "二千人" mean "2,000 people" (google translated)? I only checked since what's typed was 20,000 peasant soldiers, which was weird since the total pop should only be over 16,000.

On a side note, I'm a double page reader so I kept getting distracted by the next page :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
No no... you're right. I apparently cannot number at all lol. I'm going to scrutinise every digit this weekend for the next chapter. Thank you too for the correction! I genuinely do appreciate it, helps me figure out where I need to focus a little more attention

Users who are viewing this thread