Isekai Samurai - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Man I love how she was pissed off from innocent people getting involved.

It's easy for people to forget that Ginko has honor and wouldn't attack random soldiers unlike the last chapter where everyone was like "Yeah she would do that."
the joke is if prompted she would totally kick the soldiers, when civilians were mentioned that's when Ginko reacted, even she didn’t react to kick soldiers.
Mangaka flexing on a double page spread never gets old
I loved the close up in the next page, I would love if it gets animated.
Shadow man outs himself as a dumbass. What was the point in doing that fake act if he's just gonna show himself in front of Ginko? They should know she's sharp by now unless the entire Demon Army is like this idiot.
they still understimate Ginko, and her fake act was precisely for that, to make the soldiers look for her, so they can find her easily, him fighting her is a bad idea, he's clearly not a fighter unlike Wolfman that will probably join the fight next time.

Last edited:
Shadow man outs himself as a dumbass. What was the point in doing that fake act if he's just gonna show himself in front of Ginko? They should know she's sharp by now unless the entire Demon Army is like this idiot.
We haven't seen what the other two are doing yet, and they can have as many meat-shields as they want in a town full of normal people. Ginko might eventually be the one who can't go all out when innocent citizens are involved, or so they might have planned.

Dex-chan lover
The point was that surprise gank attack.

But also if he wasn't caught, he could've found a way to implicate Gingko and bait the soldiers to attack her in that moment. This kind of impersonation tactic needs to either be very slow or very, very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread