Isekai Samurai - Ch. 25

Banned
Huh. Wonder what he means by that last line. Do the demons think they're saving the world from humanity?
it hinted few times iirc
  • the witch was tortured when she was just a child and blamed for everything horrible happened on the kingdom
  • the wolfman was a pet of human in the past and he really despise them for unknown reason atm
  • the thought of human goes on war with human or human killing other human are unknown/strange concept in this world
  • which if we put together, human probably start the war with demon and make them the black sheep so they have common enemy so human don't fight each other
  • another note it's possible to turn human to demon through magic so there's high chance all demon are former human and they artificialy created as humanity greatest enemy

Dex-chan lover
i thought it would take longer than this to catch the impostor shadow guy. but then he just walk right at Ginko :facepalm:

the other 2 demon not with him is still kinda sus tho. what are they planning?

Fed-Kun's army
The usual minor stuff:
pg 08 - passing by demon(通り魔) => random attacker/slasher

pg 13 - the silver lining is a little girl...... => It might be a coincidence, but the silver lining is that no women and children have been hurt

pg 23 - shadow person(影武者/kagemusha) => body double

I find some of the translation a tad too literal.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how hard would it be to catch the person without a shadow in real life. I mean, usually nobody would pay attention, but in the same time, it would feel wierd perspective wise, right?

Fed-Kun's army
That could've been a whole lot more catastrophic if he stuck to that idea and simply went around ruining her name to isolate her, which leaves me both relieved and slightly irritated he threw away the perfect plan there - relieved that she won't have dangerously powerful people (more specifically, full-blown heroes) thrown at her just yet (since that'd be exactly what she'd want, and likely bring the story to a sooner end), but irritated he got written off as a an absolute fool while being the shadiest (and quite literally the most dangerous) opponent on the enemy side due to all he could've done!
Well, rambling aside, thanks for the translation - fight, fight, fight!

Dex-chan lover
Considering who it was he probably was hiding his bloodlust but Ginko is just that good.
Also he did try to get her to leave town, cause I think people are not noticing something about the demons plans, while effective they don't hold up long term and need to be completed quickly since if she has an alibi and cooperates with the guards they're going to find out it wasn't her and know that demons are in town cause who else would have shapeshifting powers.

I think the plan was supposed to go like this:
1: Cause a commotion as Ginko.
2: Follow the guards when they say they found the culprit.
3: Go up to her as a friend and convince her to leave town.
4: now out of town without convincing guards of innocence she is a wanted person and it's now too late to fix it.
5: Attack her away from the city now she's alone (they probably don't see Miko as a threat worth noting).
6: Even if she escapes or beats them she is isolated from human civilisation and a wanted criminal, so even humans will attack her now along with the demons.
7: wait in the shadows for her spirit, strength and will power to weaken sufficiently before finishing her off.
8: Profit.

Users who are viewing this thread