Isekai Samurai - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
ahhh thats not good... i hate these kinds of misunderstandings where one party impersonates the other

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you think about the strategy it makes sense, the point isn't to cause a misunderstanding it's to get the city to look for Ginko for them, Shadow dude even said it himself that looking for 1 person among thousands is hard, which is putting it lightly and they can't cause a commotion as demons since that will draw ALL the heroes not just Ginko.
But this way they get the other heroes to look for her and be less inclined to aid her or hear her out effectively singling her out and isolating her to make her an easy target. (Though this being Ginko 'easy' is very relative)

Supporter
This is a pretty clever plan given they can't match Ginko's combat-madness to get the impression perfect.

Dex-chan lover
While I get that it is a logical plan by the demons, I still hate this kind of plot development and arc. Hope it's resolved quickly. :pout:

Fed-Kun's army
A couple days later the guards find the real Ginko and go “YOU WENT ON A RAMPAGE AND BEAT UP ALL OF OUR GUARDS” and she just goes “…yeah that seems like something I would do”
And then beats them up again

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...
I kinda have mixed feelings about her

On one hand, Circe is the second most fun character (nobody can beat Ginko)

buuut...
I can't really stomach
her "evil tendencies"

(I wonder when will the Circe x monster
doujinshis pop up :huh:)

Double-page supporter
OUR GINKO NEEDS TO BEAT THEM SENSELESS FOR BREAKING THE SAMURAI CODE!!!

Fed-Kun's army
They might figure it out when they see her in action, fake Ginko is a lot less violent and psychotic than the real one.
They'll meet the real Ginko-chan and say you weren't this strong when you caved our heads in :worry:

Dex-chan lover
A couple days later the guards find the real Ginko and go “YOU WENT ON A RAMPAGE AND BEAT UP ALL OF OUR GUARDS” and she just goes “…yeah that seems like something I would do”
I mean if the shoe fits...

Fed-Kun's army
Clever bastard, aiming to wreck her reputation beforehand. If she ends up seeing a pattern and separates from the others for their sake, she'd be entirely isolated and easier to snatch. Well, time to see how that all pans out - she might end up going ballistic and make them realize the one they encountered wasn't as.. terrifying.
Thanks for the translations so far, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread