Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to a Different World!!

Fed-Kun's army
Japanese protag = perpetual virgin/no progress ever. Hot succubus in lingerie with no panties on is in your bed obviously looking to get busy with you. What do you do? If you're a Jap protag, well, you cover her up real good cuz she might get cold and you sit on the ground and go to sleep.
For fuck's sake man! It's no damn wonder Japanese birth rates are so low year after year. Even in their fantasies they don't fuck!

Supporter
Girls: "Lets have sex!"
Japanese manga protag: " The writer is projecting his personal life on to me mixed with unrealistic fantasies so we won't be having sex, also Japan's birth rate is dangerously low, I wonder why."

Basically:
Beautiful Isekai Girl > "Lets Have SEX!"
Main Character > "I wonder if i can go back to my old world. and continue my live's there as a slave of a company"

Dex-chan lover
Well she needs to find some herbs to help with his erectile dysfunction

Dex-chan lover
No one wonders by the birth rate in Japan is declining, right?

Dex-chan lover
"I pick lunch then"
I way to a man's heart truly is through his stomach.

Art is good. MC, I mean the girl is great. That guy though needs a Truck-kun to run over his brain and sent just that over to the next world...

It's frustrating that there is a logical part that would make perfect sense to not let her jump his hips. He doesn't know the world and should be cautious of plots, a demonic ritual, perhaps enslavement, or being broodmare for life. So many things to be wary of in unknown situation. Not taking the words of this new person as gospel... But the MC display none of the wisdom. He search for a girl that is native in this world for who knows how long and he has experience for a day when he almost died. So conclusion, he is not wary at all, just idiotic. When she took his bed and he didn't want to sleep with her, he could just go to sleep in hers instead. It feels like he takes all the stereotypical crap that blights Japanese MC's behavior for many years.

with the art I Can't believe this sin't Hentai, is the band-aid backwards.? is she dumb?... instant follow

Users who are viewing this thread