Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Two Half-Demons

Fed-Kun's army
@obsidianpassion This guy clearly has other priorities right now. He just got a possible lead on how to get home, and immediately began preparing to travel through an unknown world. How is that spineless?
Also, the girls are helping him, and he's basically giving nothing in return, so how is he a "simp?" Seems more like the other way around to me.
He's probably only interested in a long term relationship, which won't happen if he leaves, and any attachments would make leaving more difficult.

I get what you mean, but this protagonist seems to have his reasons.

Group Leader
pg13 Couldn't you have just put pace-pace, instead of having URO and then saying that it means pace in the corner? in the case that the URO was already there it would not of been that hard just to redraw and put the text ontop of it.

Contributor
@SatouPendragonlvl313
According to the Japanese wiki 異世界性活のススメ is complete and only has a single volume (6 chapters, based on the translated table of contents).
You can see that the chapters were released very irregularly (Aug 2018, Dec 2018, April 2019, Aug 2019, Jan 2020, March 2020)

Someone should update the main page to reflect:
*Pub.Status (in country of origin): COMPLETED
*Reading progress: Volume 0/1
*Reading progress: Chapter 0/6

3v.png

Dex-chan lover
Based on the table on contents picture this will end up being rather disappointing. And here I was just starting to like this. :(

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the scanlation and your hard work. The art is so adorable that Im willing to ignore the plot. What a shame this is over in a couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, of course. The westerner-looking guy treated the poor girl like a monster, but the gentleman japanese (someone from a country known to love foreigners...) treats every living being equally.
Guess next is to introduce chopsticks to this world, because everyone knows that forks are inferior.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this got picked up.

@Tearsex

Before the Internet, monster girls weren't hypersexualized. They were considered monsters, but women (e.g., Lilith in Abrahamic religions).

Look at the soldier's uniform, it's clearly not a contemporary uniform so we can assume he is from a time before the Internet. We can also assume that he's not from a demonic cabal, so he wouldn't consider the figure of a demoness to be sexually stimulating.

The MC is from a time where girls with horns and bat wings are characters in a lot of movies, manga, anime, video games, et cetera. He would consider them to be more 'normal' than an average person from the 1950s.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait does this seriously got axed after only 6 chapters ?

Users who are viewing this thread