Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Welcome to the Half-Demon Village

Aggregator gang
I say let it happen, it was their original goal anyway lol.

I suppose it’s nice of the two girls to have randomly adopted Earth logic to mating that directly goes against their cultural norms because the story is written on Earth and not because of any actual logical reason.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, what was his reason for being so cruel to them again? They're going extinct and are desperate to survive. Not only do they want it, they beg for it out of need and he says no for what again? I think the argument was so weak i completely forgot it...

Aggregator gang
@ alphaflow

Typical scared of intimate relations Japanese isekai protagonist.
As starburst said the “too unfamiliar” argument would have dried up long ago. At this point it would be easier if it turned out he was just gay and the desperate super attractive all female race just have terrible luck.

Dex-chan lover
What will you do if all they asked of you was some of your son?
Would you let them do it they own way?
Would you advise them to make a special schedule to you?
Would you ask them to calm down first while making skin ship to everyone all at once?

We know MC is a good guy, and he will not let the girls be sullied because he will think its not a proper way of doing it...

Oh yeah, our brain works in a special way than this MC....

Well, this is what the author wants anyway, no hentai or keep it to ecchi, because ecchi stuff may gets an anime season..

so he purposefully created the mc to be like this, the aphrosidiac however may "force" the mc to do the deed.

as a reader, would you drop the manga if he already done with one of the girls? Personally I lost interest on reading playboy sage manga, after he done 2 giant tiddy girls he's partying with. But in the end, it depends on the author how he "executes" the deed.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, this is a turn i don't like...
I don't plan to make fun of people opinions, but i don't get those who say "it's a win-win" or "it's not a problem"....i mean, mc has his convictions and already refused 3 girls...for the story to have gone on the drug-rape path....imo, that's a mistake the author made...
Even if it's true that it's an ecchi manga, that the girls are throwing themselves at him, that's is good because that way they don't go extinct...so just because one wants to have a kid, they have the right to go and rape others? I don't get your thinking...I hope author has planned something to explain that nothing happened...

Found this manga just because of the update and I love it already, thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is a good natured boy.. why don't tehy talk with him first explaining that they would go extinct if they don't make a few childs and he may help'em without problems at all.

It's simple, yet hard

Users who are viewing this thread