Isekai Seikatsu no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Farewell, Different World

Fed-Kun's army
If the mc is this much uninterested to have sex with all those beautiful/sexy/wanting women
(who have an actual reason (to have sex/make babies) to survive and maintain their culture/village),
then yeah might as well end this farce.

Tbh this kind of a guy in a setting like this is such a joke.
This manga's like some type of an intellectual/self-ironic statement,
about how retarded every japanese male protagonist is when he's surrounded by his harem,
and that he's just unable/uninterested to have any romantic development with any of the girls,
no matter how much they are trying to show their interest towards him..

(Though seriously, this is just bad writing with vanilla-trope protagonist, who prob doesn't even have a penis.
I guess he's actually an eunuch, or his balls still haven't descended from puberty)

Gotta admit it though that the art style is really great. (shame writing isn't of same quality)
The women's physique looks especially good and pleasing for the eyes. 👍🏻

Fed-Kun's army
Pic fucking related

felicity.jpg

Double-page supporter
Axed or just author gave up? Either way I'm more than glad to see this end since this mc is such a bad archetype for this that the comedy didn't work past like mid chapter three.

Well I guess the editor already saw how this manga encourage birth decline, seeing how wimpy the 'do it with your loved ones/woman respect'-using excuse protag, but in fact they actually fear of the responsibility if they've done it...
Thus editor says "End it here, we already have a big problem, don't encourage it".

For fuck sake, succubus exist for one thing and why did you prolong it so much ?!?!?!?!

Ugh the only good thing about this series is that it's over. If it had ended the same lame way after fifty chapters I would have been hella pissed.

Yeah, it was bad. I'll never understand these type of MC-s, even if i'm hellbent on going back to my world, i would still give them what they want, not just because they really want it, but also i would feel bad for them, maybe this is the only chance they got.

Contributor
Since Minoru Mitsuba is an H-artist, there'd better be an H-sequel followup chapter or two, now that MC is stranded once again.
This time with conscious mutual consent, please.

Aggregator gang
@Ainz
Because for once MC thinks with his brain instead of his dick? Or maybe for you it's reasonable to fuck a demon, a creature from a different world who is not human in the first place? Even if it would be completely fine, acceptable and perfectly safe - not everybody is fine with having sex with anybody. Maybe he just considers her a friend and not a sexual interest? Maybe he doesn't want to have a commitment (a kid) in a world he's planning to leave and probably never come back?
Also consider this situation: you meet a woman for the first time and she tells you she wants to have a baby with you. Wouldn't it be kind of suspicious and creepy? Do you think that kind of first impression would go away fast?

Dex-chan lover
wonder what the plan was for this manga originally or was it just a generic isekai

Users who are viewing this thread