Isekai Seikatsu no Susume

Group Leader
Just wanted to give a quick update on my progress, since it's been a couple weeks. I have chapter 3 about 2/3 done, I'd estimate. I have at least half the pages completely done (translating, SFX, etc), and probably about half of the remaining pages partially done. I can't promise I'll have it all done by this time next week but I'm really hoping to!

Group Leader
Now that I've got chapter 3 out, I'm gonna take a break for a few days before starting on chapter 4. Hopefully I'll have that done before October, because that's always a busy month for me, so chapters 5 & 6 probably won't be done until November some time.

I also updated chapters 1 & 2 with some minor changes. Typesetting, adjustments to SFX, nothing major.

Hope y'all enjoy chapter 3!

For those interested the story really develops a plot by chapter 3 which is very sweet.

Man hate these dumbass mc’s like

Kaito kin pls have my baby’s!!!!,

Ehhhh oh no I cant do that!! That would make me a normal heterosexual male!!!

Like damn bro just say fuck yeah and do the big titty demon girl Japanese authors have really never met a fellow human male/female like wtf

Funny how all manga seem to have the exact same simp mc. 1/10 limp dick manga

Dex-chan lover
So you guys would be a-ok with some demon girl asking you to make a child with her just after you were transported to another world?
You realize that's crazy right?

@jazz9
If a I am MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO ANOTHER WORLD and a DEMON GIRL asks me to have sex with her, I would conclude I must be dreaming and make the most of it, yeah.

I think having sex with someone you just met is the least crazy aspect in your sentence.

Also, she is only a half-demon, so it should be a-ok.

Just another one where the ladies are horny but the mc has erectile dysfunction or something. The artwork seems exactly like an ero doujinsh ehile the story feels like comedy cartoon for 5 year olds.

I dunno, I wouldn't bang the girls either, even when I was young and horny.

Having sex with someone you just met? Yeah, sure, been there done that. I would have (and did) had sex with any girl who let me back in my teens (which was unfortunately much fewer than I would have liked, but still...).

Getting someone that you just met pregnant? Fuck no.

Group Leader
With chapter 4 done (and sooner than I expected), I'll get started on chapter 5 in the next few days! I definitely won't be done with it before October, unfortunately, and I'll be busy throughout that month so I can't say for sure when it will be done.

I'm also debating translating chapter 5 & 6 and uploading them at the same time because the end of chapter 5 leads immediately into chapter 6, it'll just depend on how long chapter 5 takes me to translate.

Enjoy everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread