Isekai Seikatsu no Susume

This one makes the MC look kind of like a dick. I get wanting to return home but an entire race is going to go extinct because they can only have sex with human males. You would think he would have some kind of heart to impregnate at least one before going home.

Double-page supporter
It's actually surprisingly decent. Some funny moments and characters, art and lack of censorship is good, and nothing really stands out as explicitly "bad" yet. MC is more interested in getting home than he is banging strange demon girls he just met, which seems fairly rational.

Group Leader
With that, this series is fully translated! I'm a little bummed out that it didn't last longer but it was a fun experience translating a manga for the first time. Someday I may come back to it and clean up some things if I feel the need, but as of right now I'm satisfied enough with it.

It's been a pleasure, everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Good thing this garbage was axed. Don't waste your time people. Those succubus girls are fake. MC a beta.

@_Ryan
I wouldn't mind being squeezed by succubus.

I enjoyed the read - Well done translator! Cute succubus girls. I'm a little sad to see it go.

Users who are viewing this thread