Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Awut, "ordinary" high school student looks so happy and enthusiastic after stabbing talking intelligent creatures in the throat with his fingertips. It was self defense, but he kind of seems "not ordinary."

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch They say crazy people don't realize they're crazy. Weirdos probably think they're perfectly ordinary.

Alternatively, it's like Ed and Al's master from FMA. Everyone was always like "Who are you?!" and she's like "I'm just a housewife," while she's clearly doing some crazy shit to someone or something.

@captain_crunch
1. Orcs kidnaped him and talking about "sold him as slave". Plus they attacked him first. Plus they dont look like humans. So why MC must have any regrets?
2. He has good training. At this point his body can move just on reflexes. Self-defence first, thinking who attacking later.
3. MC always want go to isekai and make harem.

So he maybe not average student of his age, but his actions very normal in curent situation. He just protect himself using all what he can. Some one who think about "they intelligent creatures too" when that "intelligent creatures" try to kill him much more crazy then MC. Your life goes first.

Always hate when in adaptation art become more dull. In novel MC look much more mature. From 18-19 looking young man to 16 year old monkey. Just why?

Aggregator gang
@eden333 I've found a fellow trash-isekai binge eater! They say that even pebbles can amount to a mountain haha!

Dex-chan lover
"Everyday high-school student" that has the ability to steal the skills of others even in his own world, and whose hair looks like he is licking a Van de Graaff generator 24/7.

See, if I was Japanese myself, this is where I'd TSUKKOMI HIM THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL... since manzai bullshit somehow overrides combat skill... BUT I'm not, and manzai is shit, so I'll just call bullshit on his blatant lie.

Warning: This series is a simp tease where he will not get laid even when you're on the 40th chapter because most of the time, the MC will always daydream about the girls he met to be deeply in love with him and making love to him.

Yup, that's right, or so I've read so far.

Dex-chan lover
If you're starting this, just be ready for a mindless experience. This is a pretty shit series that did not deserve to go it's full length when way better works get axed. It's a solid 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread