Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

i'm absolutely certain. He will never have intimate relationship with the girls... because it's japanese

Contributor
This would be better if the protagonist wasn't such a beta fake pervert and the artist knew how to draw nipples.

Double-page supporter
Here is another protagonist who will never touch her women.
Sigh. :(

So... 93.75% of his current harem are undeads, and at least 60% of the final amount.

Dex-chan lover
For a minute there I thought she summoned the dead bodies of the girls the vampire murdered.

first of all, he is not your ordinary beta MC, cause in earlier chapter He want to fuck dem girl on first day.
Secondly he only doesnt fuck em cause he doesn't know condom magic, and yeah it exist on this world..
thirdly the mc just need prepared, if he make girl pregnant at least he has money and people who can take care of them when he leaving.
and lastly the author is a dick for not making him knowing the condom magic and blue balled the MC

Double-page supporter
But the whole point of having a mansion/castle that big is to fill it with sexy servant girls in skimpy outfits to meet your every whim.....this author is a dream-killing scam artist, he shows off but never puts out, all that flash and never any bang, I feel so cheated everytime I read a chapter!

@FuturaMIB You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Dex-chan lover
So, does that mean theres some form of necromancy that reapplies tissue to long dead bones? Flesh Make, you could create your perfect waifu!

@boag
Oh GOD~!

Seriously... that would be... So much better than this explanation. Is it too late for the author to fix this!? Someone write up a revision proposal and push it to the author before it gets an equally terrible anime adaption!

Wonder if beta MC will loose his virginity to a pile of bones? No need for condom magic that way.... probably.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion well with all the skills hes gotten im sure something will come up soon.
@firefish5000 i can take it or leave it, but would be funny if it turns out his semen gives the girls life again.

Double-page supporter
@boag I sincerely hope so, if they stay skeletons my manly feelings won't be able to take it!

"Ordinary high school student"
They're not going to stop saying that, are they....?

Dex-chan lover
Why he's beta virgin? Because he cares about first kiss and his perverted dreams don't make him alpha...

Users who are viewing this thread