Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 9 Ch. 70

Well the ultimate brocon sister who got crazy has finally come out and ofcourse she is also daym strong

Btw if ya were following the series well ya would know her she's the mc's sister she looks like thay cause of the disappearance of his beloved onii-chan who disappeared out of nowhere

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Bruh.

All I was gonna say was "Gee, wonder who just got summoned... 👀" but seems someone doesn't get how spoilers work.

Looks like the party pooper arrived.

Dex-chan lover
sure dont kill your enemy who raped the friend of your girl and almost raped her. MC killed monster/people for less than that but what can we do author know only how to write beta cuck so i shouldnt be surprised anymore

Oh boy
it's the OP yandere brocon. F for all those demon, you summoned someone much worse

Fed-Kun's army
Good thing I don't care about spoilers with this series!

Also, silly me for thinking he would actually bother to kill that guy.

Aggregator gang
Im 100% sure its the bro con sister, and her state is like that because her "Dear Onii-sama" disappeared and couldnt find him.

Double-page supporter
wait... i thought for sure he'd kill him just to take his 'lewd' skill 😂

Dex-chan lover
the bets are open! The greatest bet in demon lord history! Will it be:
a) the summoned person is beyond the demon lord's ability and just outright kills him, thus bringing an even greater evil upon the world;
b) it all goes according to plan and this 1 time demon lord gets a powerful slave to harass our great pervy mc;
c) he just looks scary;

Dex-chan lover
MC had no problem killing before so why spare the enemy now of all time? The enemy wasn't even a cute girl so that isn't an excuse this time!

Dex-chan lover
why do people keep talking about MC sparing him? he smashed him all the way to the bottom of the tower, should he have gone all the way down there and checked? with a bleeding dick?

Users who are viewing this thread