Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

the only reason im still reading this is the same reason as to why i read gal cleaning until the last chapter

its like watching a train wreck in slow motion

you cant tear your eyes away despite how horrific it may be

1/10

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty sad that there is at least 100 people that actually rated this as 10, even as a joke

mrf

Eee... You know first impressions are very important but you didn't do a great job on these.... So I'll just.. I'm leaving.​

Double-page supporter
@puppeto4

If 25% the people can even rate a masterpiece 1/10 and 25% rate it 6/10. You can tell how much a joke the rating is.

All this excessive tentacle rape each chapter it's why this manga have such shitty rating... it's just tiring at this rate.

wow i was thinking how this manga has 5, most stuff i have seen at worse gets 6.

But Tentacle Rape? Jesus Christ Japan.

Saw slave harem in summary. Was going to comment on how gross that. Then saw tentacle rape in comments. Wow, way to sink below subterranean. Takes some real work.

Thanks to commenters, apparently mangadex and whoever wrote the sh!tty summary didn't think fuxxing tentacle rape was worth putting anywhere else in a warning. But I suppose anyone who didn't find slave harem in description off-putting deserves to have their time wasted.

Group Leader
I wonder why I hadn't dropped this before it came to that, really.

Aggregator gang
Nani the fuck is this shit. Time to drop, don’t know why I didn’t earlier but fucking seriously lol

People still read this? I dropped this all the way back at chapter 15. The tentacle rape aspect is a major blow to the quality of this. The MC doesn't have a likable personality in any shape or form either. I've seen somebody comment on the art quality, but I have seen waaaaay worse.

Yeaaaaa, I don't care if it's any good or not.
When a Manga description has this in it: " There, using his "Skill Taker" cheat ability, he steals the abilities of monsters he defeats, and starts building a slave harem while hoping to live a carefree life after retirement"
Kinda makes me thing the Manga is garbage.

Couldn't read all availables chapter, it is way too bad.

Art is awful, characters are plain as hell and MC shouldn't exist at all.
There is almost no story the only thing that happen is the MC raping everyone with is stupid tentacle magic.

I wish I would have never lost some time to read this shit

Users who are viewing this thread