Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

My grip with this manga continues. The MC's obsession with tentacles over getting his own D wet is more annoying after awhile. He has all this talent but he can't make a god damn condom?

What?
An update to this trash after 10 months?
nom nom nom

@BraveHeartedHero
That's what kills me.
He wants to fuck the girls, yet he is too afraid of impregnating them and he doesn't try looking for alternatives (contraceptives), so he is constantly cockblocking himself.

Fed-Kun's army
What's sad is when he does throw caution to the wind and go for it.....convenient cock block appears.

it isnt even funny that he still has his virginity okay it was funny the first 20 ch. and maybe also the 20 after but now its just annoying

Yes. The self-cuckery needs to end, the gag has run its course, give the man's dick a break.

Dropping this. The cuckblock was fun the first 40 times but this just got old. I tried giving ch60 the benefit of the doubt but once again I was disappointed.

Oh look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he got cockblocked again LOLOLOL
SO funny!!!!!
this story IS hilarious!!!!
and highly entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably the worst story and plot device this author has made, and his stories aren't that great btw.
It seems that the "plot" of the story is 'the struggles of the MC as he tries to lose his virginity', which means he will lose his virginity just before the story ends...

it would literally just take a bit more confidence to get past these cockblocks.
just bc another girl shows up doesn't mean you have to stop from giving the first girl the d...

fighting is simple.
You beat up
Beat up some more
Beat the shit out of them
And beat the shit out of them again

This is getting stupid. I love stories like this, but this MC is for all his abilities unable to get laid. Even though he's got multiple willing women he is concerned about having kids. I mean he can't even get the first part done let alone the finishing piece. It's a fun trope usually but this has been done to death and it simply needs to move on. Cause if this is it I can't see a reason to keep reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread