Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker

Read the description, saw the 5/10 star rating, and my first thought? “I’m reading this.”

Smut tag.....with every lewd scene just having really annoying signs over everything....What is the point lol

A smut harem without any real lewds, but just a repetitive failed fetish? There's a lot of manga, adaptations or no that I don't understand the logic behind the story, but this takes the cake. At least the art style doesn't make me vomit I guess. Author of the SAO series (can't remember his name off hand ) is notorious for bad story writing, but this is unspeakable.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'm drawn to low rated stuff because oftentimes I end up enjoying them regardless, but this one...I think deserves its rating.

Horrible and lazy art with little redeeming qualities, plot that's possibly even worse, etc etc

Masterpieces like The Wolf Won't Sleep get axed (ok not axed but still) while this thing runs for volumes and volumes, clearly I have failed as the ideal domestic isekai consumer. That being said, all the best to the author who has clearly found a willing audience. Being a mangaka is tough. I will never begrudge that!

😴

Double-page supporter
i havent read anything but the latest chapter but i can easily tell this is... i dont know what to call it since everything is called trash these days and this is so much worse

db85f0f6cff0b70e8acab370f0e7da0f.gif

Hmmm... So basically the story is about a OP main character trying to graduate from his virginity but his luck is not allowing to do so ......

Users who are viewing this thread