Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
We've been working on picking up this series for a few months now, then it got updated by some random groups, and now we're finally releasing it :')

MD@Home
@orilev Seems to be a higher quality scan. The translation doesn't seem to be that much different, though.

VIP
Why you doing a series someone is already doing, do another series that isnt being done

I’m confused why did you translate the first chapter and not a new one if you want fame shouldn’t it be productive to do a new chapter? I mean no offense, but translation was already done. So why did you translate this chapter? Once again not trying to be rude. I’m just one of those “curious killed the cat” kinda of guy.

Edit: I apologize I didn’t know better why to say fame, once again I do not have any wish to cause harm to your translation group. Thanks 🙏 for the clean up.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Aquacube11 Because this release is significantly higher quality, and if we were doing it for "fame" we'd have picked one of the thousands of more popular manga instead.

I hope you guys have great time doing that and also don’t get sick 😷. I will be waiting for your next release! 🥴

Dex-chan lover
It's always nice when we get HQ releases like this. Thanks for the release!

Dex-chan lover
As long as you guys plan on continuing it to current I’ll be happy. Really wanted to read this.

Group Leader
@Kushkime translation of ch2+3 is already done so we're definitely continuing ^^

Why didn't he ask the Guide where his lover was. Kinda seems like something that would be extremely important to him, but is inexplicably forgotten about until the end of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread