Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Hopefully Suzuki at least still has his power when he sent back.
(at least he can revenge against the bully and sent them to suicide (it's a perfect power for revenge)) 😂

Dex-chan lover
Nice. The title and his "skill name" fits his "disqualification" from that world because of his "weak stats", and also his ability to "disqualify" or return otherworlders to their original worlds.

I hope Suzuki would restart again and finally create his own happy masterpiece :headpat:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I don't know dude, if I was a power hungry guy who was sent back to my original world that was shitty I would probably wanna die again.
well the thirst for power is a desperate attempt to fill the void caused by his discouraged (and somewhat insecure) outlook on life. this cathartic moment is meant to clear things up for him, so he goes back to his world with reinvigorated motivation and maturity (and no empty thirst for power).

basically dude had an existential crisis from getting bullied and hurt, then decided to retaliate in a desperate, bitter, nihilistic attempt to find his purpose (think power fantasy as projection of one's desire to shove it to one's problems and status as an outcast), only for our truly nihilistic mc to slap some existential sense into him and help him properly find meaning and identity to his life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice. The title and his "skill name" fits his "disqualification" from that world because of his "weak stats", and also his ability to "disqualify" or return otherworlders to their original worlds.

I hope Suzuki would restart again and finally create his own happy masterpiece :headpat:
Oh, that's cool. After he understands why they failed to be a hero, he can banish them back to their original world.

Users who are viewing this thread