Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 8 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
check their feed for all the site exclusive series they uploaded within the last i dunno 12 hours or so? not all their series are site exclusive but all their series are uploaded there first and maybe here later.
At least I don't have to keep track of more websites.

Woah thanks for all these multiple updates. But it still pretty late from raw. Anyone know where to read raw after this chapter? Official site only have newest chapter and I missed a lot :"

Dex-chan lover
OMG IT'S STILL ALIVE AND BACK!! Thanks a lot for the massive updates!! I missed this series so much, it's still going strong. I can't wait for the anime! I hope it does this manga justice.
Eliza's power is a convenient way to show flashbacks lol. And she should remember that when you look into the abyss, the abyss is staring at you, too...the abyss being Sensei.
What happened to her truly sucks, I feel bad to her. Wonder what's the twist next?

Contributor
Aww, she just wanted to have friends without guys trying to rape her :meguuusad:

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the massive upload of quality translations! I really hope you can keep this serie up.

Eliza's power is a convenient way to show flashbacks lol. And she should remember that when you look into the abyss, the abyss is staring at you, too...the abyss being Sensei.
Quotes to live by

PS: Glad Scylla started uploading their chapters here again, precisely because reading smart-Alec comments after the end of every chapter is half the fun (and a manga like this is practically begging for these)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hm, from the sounds of things, maybe the men also magically enchant the girls to love them when they come of age. Since the little girl seems to have spurred this, maybe she told Eliza the truth because it was soon going to happen to her? I dunno.
also maybe sensey when he was there he didn't only pick on Eliza's memories but also on the elves women so it's not all sunshine and rainbows there.

Users who are viewing this thread