Isekai Shikkaku - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
That line with "The joker is now in our hands. Checkmate" line really reminded me of.

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate" -Zap Brannigan

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. I know the Pope probably has some sort of otherworldly-like power (might be an otherworlder too), but I sure as hell didn't expect this!! To think he has the other half of sensei's power, to rewrite the beginning...and to use it at this stage. What a twist I didn't see coming!!

I'm like: :wtf:

The plot thickens!! Wonder what will happen now. I don't really want everything that had happened to just be all nothing, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
The pope's a localizer.
Kinda off topic but I hate how this term has been tainted by a bunch of rewriting assholes. I did Localization work in Germany decades ago so I actually know what the job entails. When I read the crap those self proclaimed localizers did I was furious, they harmed the jobs reputation for years to come.

Dex-chan lover
So Sacchan will inevitably become the final antoganist i feel like. Her story can only end in a positive way if she actually dies or maybe sensei can send her back?

Aggregator gang
Bites Za Dusto.
kira-yoshiakge.gif

Double-page supporter
WHAAAAAAAAA?????????

Doas this mean that everybody who was sent back returns? Are those who died brought back to life?!

What exactly are the powers of REWRITE?!

https://myanimelist.net/people/118/Hiroshi_Kamiya

He voices Trafalgar Law in One Piece and Ranpo in Bungo Stray Dogs. Kind of funny that they didn't get the voice of Dazai in BSD to voice Dazai (Sensei) in this anime.
Daaang, I was hoping for Kenjiro Tsuda so much, I could literally hear his voice when reading manga. It was especially well resounding after watching For Your Eternity, where he was a narrator/deity.

Users who are viewing this thread