Isekai Shikkaku

Oh fuck, they totally missed an incredible chance,
why make them fight against the wolves? Why immediatly go suicidal? Why not try to pet him too? Only to fail miserably. It was even forshadowed "the purer you are they easier you fall" or something like that, such a good oportunity wasted, a badass scene lost forever.

Dex-chan lover
Osamu Dazai will always be attractive no matter which story or world he's depicted in.

it could have been a better story if only the work did fully reject its isekai trope and be more serious

just like berserk did once but with fantasy, its just THIS hard to pull off a proper deconstruction of a genre

its fine as it is tho, there is more to come

Dex-chan lover
I just came to say that, according to Rule 34, it is unacceptable that there is still no "erotic doujinshi
yaoi" of this here on Dex
~:pepehmm:💨

not sure if romance and harem tag should be here, this has barely any romance and there is no harem

I am here to praise this manga for bringing something new to the isekai genre. As I avid lover of the isekai genre (honestly just deep fantasy in general) it was really refreshing to read this manga. 10/10 definitely suggest reading

Dex-chan lover
Randomly checked this out when I ran across the anime announcement.
Made by the same team who made "Love After World Domination"?

Let's fucking goooooooooooooooooo!!!

Dex-chan lover
I had this on planning but the anime just convinced me, it seems like top-tier isekai

I was enjoying enjoying this up until chapter 46. For anyone that dislikes media that messes with time travel, this is one to avoid. It feels like going into act 3 of dragon quest 11 all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread