Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Summoned One

I feel I should point out some japanese terminology here.

"Survival Game" is the generic term for Airsoft in japan. For example, an Airsoft Field anywhere else in the world would be called a "Survival Game Field" in Japan. Similarly, the phrases サバゲー or "Sava-ge" can be directly translated as Airsoft like from the last page of chapter 1.
I'm going to emphasize again, the japanese term Survival Game does NOT mean hardcore Military Simulation (MilSim) style of gameplay as the English Connotation may have. While the term CAN encompass more intense milsim gameplay, it generally refers to more casual airsoft game modes like team deathmatch and the like (the stuff people normally imagine when thinking of airsoft). And yes, I know TDM is technically under the umbrella of milsim but you get my point.
I'll also mention just in case, but I don't see any differentiation between airsoft and speedsoft in Japan (at least I didn't find a specific japanese term for it). It's all just called サバゲー or エアソフト.

Another term used in chapter 1 page 4 would be エアガン which is directly translated as "Airgun". In Japan, this term almost exclusively refers to Airsoft Guns and not what the rest of the world would refer to as BB guns/ Pellet guns/ airguns etc.
There is a separate term for these type of imitation firearms in japanese which is 空気銃 which also translates to "air gun" but is pronounced with traditional japanese as "Kuuki Juu".
Basically a エアガン is directly translated into Airsoft gun, while 空気銃 is for any other type of projectile shooting gas-powered gun. 空気銃 are also regulated by law in japan and require a permit to purchase, like regular firearms would.

So while chapter 1 does technically say he has an "Airgun (エアガン)" with him, it would be more accurate to say he brought and airsoft gun (also because if it was a pellet gun that would be basically illegal).

Dex-chan lover
The goddess is just a Phantasy Star Online character, they didn't even bother trying to hide it.

Dex-chan lover
so i'm assuming that this story is gonna be the kind that implies or even outright states that rape and murder happen but will completely shy away from showing any bloodshed as if they need to keep things under the pg rating. so it's safe to assume our mc will absolutely not kill the rapist/murderer because of such a reason. i doubt he would be able to take a life anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the griffon sat and waited while he stopped firing to inspect his magazine. Very polite, 10/10.

Aggregator gang
I really don't like this taken the women as hostage like bruh he already raped them damage has Alread been done even if you saved them.

Oh no Rocco he's gonna get a new sibling nooo

Dude is out here dressed like a Delta Op.
[Don't know how to put image of guy from Sicaro]

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
to whoever reading this, yeah don't use on 5.56 on large animals. Heavier rounds are more effective

Oy buddy... booger hook off the bang switch!!!

#1 Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.

#2 Never let the muzzle cover anything that you are not willing to destroy.

#3 Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.

#4 Be sure of your target and what lies beyond it.

Also, maybe the match only allowed for certain unmodified rifles, but why would you visit for real with only a handgun? Even if you wanted to stay low profile bring a PDW in a backpack or something. Since he doesn't have to worry about ammo or SBR / suppressor laws a 300 BLK with some spare mags (along with the usual accoutrement like an optic, light, sling etc) will be enough to handle most two legged predators. Even better if he can spring for some night vision. If he is worried about mag compatibility, plenty of 9MM SMGs take Glock magazines and will allow him to hit targets up to 150, maybe 200 yards (vs 25, maybe up to 40 or 50 yards with a handgun if he is really good). He should probably change out the stock Glock sights as well, and not carry empty chamber - always have one in the pipe. Can Japanese people buy level soft / hard armor?

Also, airsoft is a lot cheaper than the real deal - and never skimp on life saving / taking gear. I hope I don't start seeing amazon special rifle accessories.
Bruh top tier airsoft guns can cost more than the real thing

Dex-chan lover
Bruh top tier airsoft guns can cost more than the real thing
Really, is that so? Care to share any examples? I have looked at airsoft guns for cheaper at home training before, and even the officially licensed ones are much cheaper than the real thing. (Looking at modern handguns, at least) I'm curious to see what could be more expensive than the real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread