Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Battle Royale

Dex-chan lover
His ability doesn't instantly transfer him back to Japan. He has to go to a doorway and walk through it. Meanwhile, a dozen guys can be stabbing their swords through him.

It's not like anyone here is saying, "YEAH! HE SHOULD FUCKIN' KILL EVERYONE AND LOVE IT! AND GET A RAGING BONER WHILE DOING IT EVEN! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! KILLING SHOULDN'T PHASE HIM ONE BIT!". But you have to be realistic. If you go into a place where you know people are going to try and kill you... trying to play the pacifist is a very, very good way to commit roundabout suicide.
Like i said earlier, his mind being peaceful ( and his power able him to deal with it without killing for now ) and about his ability going back to japan i mean that he doesn't need to deal with other isekai problem that forced them to kill maou or something, if you want mc to be that, either he exposed to that kind environment where killing is normal for so long without going back to japan, he cornered to the point killing is the only option ( which can lead to tragedy depend on what he choose ), or just be sociopath/ psychopath from the start.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when they will bring out the big guns? I want to see what happens when he uses a minigun or even an full auto shotgun like the AA12 with the 32 rough drum with HE rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread