Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Ch. 43

hate how disingenuous all these groups are about needing to buy the raws.... sure it is better if you do but we all know you are going to one of the raw propagation sites that have 99.9% of everything that comes out... i don't have issues with asking for donations but don't lie about what they are for

Dex-chan lover
I am darn sure pretty boy, with all of his God Mode powers, would be able to somehow sense if the protag was faking his death.

This smells like the author themselves got bored of this arc and wanted to get it over with already.

Dex-chan lover
I am darn sure pretty boy, with all of his God Mode powers, would be able to somehow sense if the protag was faking his death.

This smells like the author themselves got bored of this arc and wanted to get it over with already.
Considering that this is ongoing…yeah, i would like to think that the author would want to move from the accident that is an early-triggered DBZ-paced fight so we can (hopefully) go back to waifus and boobies

Dex-chan lover
hate how disingenuous all these groups are about needing to buy the raws.... sure it is better if you do but we all know you are going to one of the raw propagation sites that have 99.9% of everything that comes out... i don't have issues with asking for donations but don't lie about what they are for
100% just straight up tell us you wanna subscribe to ya cousins onlyfans, hell ill buy ya a coffee aswell if ya actually consistantly upload decent shit

Dex-chan lover
This fight is taking forever but doesn't change that Setsu is the one at fault it is even happening.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this nonsense with Touma is stupid. His entire thing is that he just wanted Setsu's attention like a clingy fan that takes things too far. Sure, Setsu should've at least said hello to him once or twice, but going so far as to attempt (and fail) to end the world because your one-sided love wasn't returned? Touma is such a bad villain. At least the fight's almost over, hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
This took way too long and not fun to follow, But thank you for the translation. Hopefully next chapter is the last one of this enemy and move on to the new arc. It will be funny af if the manga END after this enemy got defeated

Dex-chan lover
Man, this series continues to be horseshit. I would have dropped it long ago if not for my policy to not drop a series.

Thanks for the TL, I guess

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I only read this because I liked the gay angel guy's obsession, but the fact that Setsu has absolutely no reciprocation-no actual CHARACTER that warrants any of these people's obsession over him-this is just boring as shit.

Dex-chan lover
"Surprise! My asspull has another asspull! What is your asspull now???????"
Your asspull has another asspull, that pulled your anus, followed by the intestine that somehow was connected to another asspull? The human centipede or asspulling.

Is anybody else reading the manga? I am at the point that I just scroll down quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread