Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
@tuatara1
IIRC he was kinda abused in the old world and when they were summoned the first time MC kinda become his Linus blanket because he was weak and then confess that he love MC (gei) and he said that 'love doesnt matter with gender' which kinda freak MC out (lol) and he even said he's gonna try to find a spell to change his gender so MC will love him. after that he become kinda twisted when MC become friendly with the demon lord (female, which also hold love to MC) and the other race king cuz of his jealousy, after that they fought and MC kinda 'kill' him but he survive and when MC got recalled to old world he plot things like this, waiting for MC resummoned
hope it help you

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be an infection on his right arm. It keeps on smoking.

Double-page supporter
So he's really just a villain because he's gay? That's genuinely the whole point?
He wants to commit genocide simply because the boy he liked rejected him?
That is... not great characterization. It's also arguably homophobic. Disappointing.

Let me guess, there's a black robe hidden somewhere in the crowd to kill someone important before running away when they actually have to face Setsu in battle...?

Fed-Kun's army
@tuatara1 I wouldn't say that this is homophobic tho?? There have been female heterosexual yanderes that had pretty much the same objetives using the same methods, and this is the first time I'm seeing a male homosexual yandere doing this.

Fed-Kun's army
Really... This is so silly it's funny. I mean, it's really stupid and exceedingly ridiculous but it's also somehow easy to read with nothing much going on. I usually get pissed off when a manga is stupid but here it's just somehow amusing, it doesn't make me want to stop reading it. As a matter of fact, I kind of want some more chapters to read. Weird.

Double-page supporter
@Georg Well, I'm not just looking at yandere characters specifically. There's a long history of gay male characters in fiction being cast as sinister and abnormal, with the implication usually being that they're sinister because of their sexual orientation. So I think that it's justifiable to be wary of this sort of thing.

Aggregator gang
I suppose that mark gives him a power-up to go head-to-head with Setsu? :thonk:

well, wolfy has to be sorta strong right since he qualifies as loa's fiance ?? at least I hope so

MD@Home
Note: Fiancée is female. Fiancé is male.

"Loa-san's fiancée"

Spot the mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread