Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Feels like you need to reread the whole manga every time it's updated just to keep track of who is who and wtf is going on. Lol

you know i'm not really bothered by the story and the inconsistent pace it seems to truck along at.. but you know what really rustles my jimmies?

the faces of the villains. theyre all the fucking same lmao
they wear their hearts on their sleeves and love to give us that amazing full faced smile

Contributor
I don't even remember what this fight is about any more. I almost thought I had clicked on a different manga by mistake. Since this is going to go on for another 3+ chapters, I think it's time to drop it now.

Dex-chan lover
Draaaaaaag this ouuuuut. Because that's what the readers want, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... Can we not get a backstory for the villains? I don't want to feel sympathy for psychopaths.

yeah yeah, villains are products of the times, but cmon, there are people who go through hell and they don't become actual psychos

Dex-chan lover
nahhhhhhhh.....

I didnt enjoy this chapter.

Please make it back the chapter where the butt slap slave onee-san and the queen lovely dovey with MC...

Dex-chan lover
@Kojirremer - don't worry. None of the characters in this chapter were of any importance, so it's no wonder you don't remember them.

Can someone who has read the light novel not the web novel confirm how it ends? Wanna know spoilers who he ends up with or if it is an harem ending

Dex-chan lover
@flannan The silly thing is that, apart from the annoying-face chimera girl, the only TWO characters I recognize are the demon warrior and the naked, barely-alive possessed armor "brother". All of the rest I was "..........who?!".

EDIT: Ah, I also remember the two catgirls and the annoying-face-Number-2 kunoichi urotsukidoji dog thing, though they appeared after a scene change, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread