Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.3

Dex-chan lover
"And more of you come. You're like a damn plague!"
You attacked them, genius. On their turf. Of course there will be more of them.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing second to the power of friendship is the power of last minute reinforcements

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it's been so long since we've seen anything about mc doing things and just wasted time on these side characters which i can't even remember or really care this title got stale, like really stale. Feels like useless padding which noone wanted or cares about.
The only interesting thing this series had going is the whole second time summoned hero and now it's been, what feels like a year irl since i've seen him and i really don't remmeber anything that's been going on.

Fed-Kun's army
this fight is taking like a month of course some more idiots are bound to follow

It’s been like a year since there’s been any actual story progression, right? I’m not imagining this? Like, literally the last year has only been maybe 30 minutes of time in the story, right?

Dex-chan lover
Girl, your dumbass beastman pride can go to shit. This fight would've been over 3 chapters ago if you had only thrown him into a lake. He still needs to breathe.

Ok, so... can we kill this guy already? Like how long have they been fighting this... thing?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
This is just getting dragged on at this point, with a 10 pages per chapter with inconsistent updates, I already forgot a lot of this manga's characters

Dex-chan lover
This is taking forever that I don't care anymore about anyone in this manga
Might as well drop
It was a nice ride, but damn 10 pages from the author is annoying especially when theres no progression

Double-page supporter
Yeah, if you really want to ask us to pay for chapters that you take FOUR MONTHS to release 10 pages of, you can go fuck yourself.

Dex-chan lover
this sure took a fucking nosedive, started nice enough, but now it's so boring, at this point I'm only keeping up with this to see leviathan waifu again, other than that, eh whatever, when was the last time the MAIN CHARACTER appeared? Also these slow and small updates make everything worse

Dex-chan lover
I continue to follow this story only because I marvel at the sustained awfulness of what is a commercial product and wonder how long it can continue.

Aggregator gang
Damn, what the is the MC doing ? , Nothing i guess......
OP but useless

10 pages of nothing

also gotta love this big bad guy explaining his power

I mean how much worse can author be?

Users who are viewing this thread