Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.1

Group Leader
to all the dear readers of this manga, don't worry, we know that this arc is a bit boring. But remember that these chapters (24.2-24.3-25.1-25.2-25.3) are preludes to the fifth volume of the manga, so soon you will have all the chapters and this ridiculous fight will be over.
In the meantime, let's just enjoy as much as we can.

Ah if that's the case I look forward to seeing the story progress again. This fight got dragged out FAR too long. Great job on the translation though! Thank you very much.

Ahh yes, the obligatory the-story-so-far chapter - s'nice to see it's not gonna span five whole chapters at least. 👀
Looking forward to what happens - and thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
I remember how the first XX chapter got ultra rushed vs the Ln but for a fight against à "Man" they took 2838482947 chapter. I dont understand why rush the story but slow the fight

(Sorry for the bad english)
Thx for the chap even if i didnt really read it

Dex-chan lover
if they dont wrap up this fight in this chapter i'm going to drop this

Dex-chan lover
Read this chapter and the conclusion is everything is humanity's fault

I have to say, I generally don't like recaps, but it was very useful here. It's been a while since I read through this, and I kinda forgot half of it amongst my other manga.

If the author felt the need for a recap when there hasn’t been that many volumes out it’s a problem. Hell half of the recap is just this arc. Slow story development that moved into a way to long battle arc that no one cares about with characters we barely had time to get to know let alone care about as well. Then the battles themselves are done terribly jumping around all the time so often it’s hard to know what’s happening if you even care anymore. Thanks for the TL work, it’s nice to see people recognize this is all the author/publishers fault and you all are doing the best with what’s here lol.

Dex-chan lover
I would have loved some more details of the previous life before being summoned the first time...

Users who are viewing this thread