Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 41

Supporter
Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker, Parallel Paradise: Allow us to introduce ourselves. Introduce ourselves very, very unnecessarily tediously sesquipedalially slowly.
I've dropped Skill Taker but Parallel Paradise isn't close to the final battle yet. It hasn't even been that long since we've learned who the final boss would be with Nishina being the red herring.
Here it depends on where you set the line but for me it would be around ch. 15 as that was where Touma's subordinates entered the fray and it stopped being humans vs. demons and became back to back nonstop battles against them and Touma.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And both are in Gal Cleaning.

5km6qi.png

Dex-chan lover
This series is amongst those upon which I check simply from morbid curiosity. The idea that people actually pay to read it is a marvel. Had I bought any of it, then I would have gone to the publisher, and extracted compensation for what I'd originally paid, and for my expenses in recovery.

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to remind me of DBZ fights. -ls tell me mc’s gonna unlock super saiyan in 5 chs

This... The limit-break thing got sprung upon us, so that will mean at least 5 chapters of flashback explaiing it, one of the Harem either dying or getting mortally wounded because the MC cannot limit-break as well ( insert possibility for flashback arc here) , with a chapter or two-three of the MC agonising over his own incomptence/disability, then the Power of Friendship will enable him to realise a contrived flaw in his general attitude (insert morality flashback here) which in turn gives us the MC finally powering up to limit-break over a chapter or two ( got to give the lesser cast time to coooeeee!! over it..), which allows us to continue the battle roughly at this stage...

At a monthly release rate... 2030 or Axe-kun. I vote Axe-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread