Isekai Smartphone EN

@lapizlazuli thanks for the update! Glad to hear that the translation still continues amidst this pandemic. Keep it up and stay safe!!

I just want to express my deepest gratitude on my behalf to you for the allowance to continue this masterpeace. I wish everyone who reads this will have good luck and get someday in an isekai situation too.

Teheee :p

thank you. Well random question how long does it take to translate a chapter?
i know it's hard to translate from japanese to english, i just curious about it.

Group Leader
@imanhakimi Depending on the chapter and how much "IRL gets you".
Anyway, if it's an exposition heavy chapter, I need to do some cross-reference research, so it'll take longer than usual.
Otherwise, it just takes one sitting.

ARIGATHANKS
I always re-read this manga and then new chap came out 😄thank you as always at translating this

Group Leader
Thank you for doing this series! You are wonderful. A lot of scanlators try to pile on every interesting project and end up with really random release schedules and eventually burn themselves out and vanish. The fact that you are satisfied with doing just one series really well instead of half-assing a ton of them is wonderful.

Wait.. is that true that it take about 1½ weeks to translate the chapter, depend on the content and the length of the chapter and pages??
You can correct me if i am wrong..

Group Leader
@BloodKing1 it takes about 2-3 days to translate, proofread, clean, redraw, typeset, and recheck a chapter as long as we just focus working on the chapter. Unfortunately, this is just a hobby project that we do in our spare time as we have real life things to do and take care of.

Users who are viewing this thread