Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Aigan Doubutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bloody Battle Guild Bar

D

Deleted member 290625

sniper riffle that destroy human balls excellent😈😈

thanks for translating. these guys must pen*sion from adventure or guard the street after got shot in balls

Dex-chan lover
> She hung that pouch full of coins in the string the suspend her pantsu to where it is destined to be...
Oh by the way, i forgot, Bikini armor had the strongest materials in the world....

> Close combat .50 Caliber?
Seriously?
Even if you are not directly hit by the bullet, the shock wave will do lots of damage to you.
Imagine almost 1.2KM per second hitting you....

>
KFo5m1B.png

@dextersTomato
Lol you're right, but the pouch is gone after one page and never seen again.

AW-50 muzzle velocity 825 m/s.
I think the mc use magic bullet (because isekai) if you look at ch 1 when the orc head explode. Except the gun powered by railgun, because mc hidden op power can create powerful magnetic field. I'm not sure magic bullet has definitive caliber. But why he insist it's physical attack?

@AJscans No problem, thanks again for picking this up, again if you need help reach out to the community as we are all more than happy to assist with proof reading etc, dont try to take it all on if you can help it.

Supporter
Press "F" for many Balls that have departed from that world.

Thank you very much for picking this up, I had wondered if there were updates after this long and thought I was gonna have to out this on the waiting list for series that got a year or longer of no updates.
Also, nice ass.

Fed-Kun's army
those bullets 100% penetrated the guild building, a couple of houses, and someone's balls.

Dex-chan lover
@YanDaMan263 Strangely, showing anus uncensored has never been forbidden in Japan, unlike the 'other place' down there...

Also, no way they're running after that, come on author, there's a limit even to suspension of disbelief...

Users who are viewing this thread