Isekai Sniper wa Onna Senshi no Mofumofu Aigan Doubutsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Breeder Hunt (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
The story was interesting at first but it went down the toilet pretty quick, and literally everyone that is not evil is an idiot coasting by on luck. Sadly due to all of this I've completely lost interest in this manga

Dex-chan lover
I know this series gets lewd, that is a big part of it - but I'm seriously worried it is about to get super rapey. (Already not digging the big bad of this arc being called "the Breeder"...)

Dex-chan lover
I know this series gets lewd, that is a big part of it - but I'm seriously worried it is about to get super rapey. (Already not digging the big bad of this arc being called "the Breeder"...)
I mean so far almost all the pervy stuff has been rape, sexual assault, implied rape, implied sexual assault. So I dunno how much more worse it can get into the super territory lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean so far almost all the pervy stuff has been rape, sexual assault, implied rape, implied sexual assault. So I dunno how much more worse it can get into the super territory lol
There was an action manga I was reading a while back that dabbled in erotica among the violence and drama - then the female lead got kidnapped, drugged, gang raped for like weeks, and when the hero shows up she is full on hentai mind broke...

Really ruined that series for me.

So, I guess what I am saying is that, this series is more light hearted overall, and has been lewd - I just don't wanna see it go heavy and dark.

Not sure if that makes sense, but it is how I'm feeling about this.

Dex-chan lover
There was an action manga I was reading a while back that dabbled in erotica among the violence and drama - then the female lead got kidnapped, drugged, gang raped for like weeks, and when the hero shows up she is full on hentai mind broke...

Really ruined that series for me.

So, I guess what I am saying is that, this series is more light hearted overall, and has been lewd - I just don't wanna see it go heavy and dark.

Not sure if that makes sense, but it is how I'm feeling about this.
I get what you mean, it using it for comedy here.

I didn't even read the note on that page. Well, thanks for the meal anyways!
Loved this trash manga.

Users who are viewing this thread