Isekai Teni, Jirai Tsuki. - Ch. 0

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The true terror of the landmine skills... IS A CREDIT PAGE! 🤣

(yes. I realize that this is a teaser chapter 0.)

@Centurionzo Maybe its like the "Death Mage" Gods. Either in a literal manner (Vida)/("Demon Races" Vampires and all that) or opposite (Rodcorte[?])

FBI: "it's those idiot that have some lolis, they are looking for another? Gotta run"

Evil God but not a bad one. Basically he might be a bad guy but he's not malicious. Think General Vamp from Sunred.

Basically skills comes with side-effects not so great with the human ethics and automatic party with the demon army..?

Dex-chan lover
Half Vampire? Extortion? Yea, that's not shaping up to be a lawful good build there.

Dex-chan lover
@Centurionzo:
Maybe he is ambiguous about it on purpose.
E.g.: The souls being reincarnated could think he is called an "evil god" / has the title of an "Evil God" but is actually a "nice person" due to his words.
But he might have meant he is an "evil god" that wants to destroy / conquer another world. But unlike other "evil gods" he is not so dumb ( = bad in going after his goal) to not simply send monster or demons to bring destruction. Instead he reincarnates souls as normal inhabitants into the world he wants to conquer or destroy so that those reincarnated souls then destroy the power balance of that world from within till it is weakened enough for him to attack it.

Aggregator gang
Ah is it gonna be the trap where the faction already determined by his race/skill?
human vs demon kind of faction

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much this us changed from the webnovel
there all the cheat skills and races have major downsides, for example there was a skill steal one, but using it costs % of your lifespan ( I think it was given to the victim when the caster dies), so steal to many skills and you will just drop dead, vampire had issues with blood thirst, eyc. though the the evil god made a hint skill that they could take, and unless they bought that skill they could not see the othet options skills downsides. 2 of the 3 main characters took the hint, the 3rd lucked out in missing them after spending everything on his otaku/perverted obsession first and not having anything left

Supporter
@VladDracul2 Yap, I also think it was a play on the "I'm not a bad slime" phrase.

Doesn't quite work here without further explanation though.

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh : the first 5 wn chapters were translated a while back, but that translator site died iirc, and from what I recall, my impression of the Evil God was
it is evil in that it is using these people for its own amusement, but not malicious in that the traps are all a result of the reincarnations selfish choices. If I recall the cheats were not in the build options at first, but some of them asked for them and the god added those options. It also added a hint skill that was a non trivial point cost (I think it was like 20 points, while the MC got somewhere around 100-150, everyone got different point amounts as well) but if you did not take that one you would not see the downsides of the cheats, and they all had downsides making them bad choices, like the Exp increasing ones also increasing the points needed to level, by more then it buffed Exp, there was a skill steal that cost a non trivial % of your lifespan so steal to many skills and you die (they go back to the original holder on your death as well if I recall), but the normal skills did not have hidden traps.

I read al the ln chapters I could find (2) and even with that little amount of info I cant wait for this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread