Isekai Teni, Jirai Tsuki.

Honestly, while I normally would like this from the story, I pretty much hate all of their characters of the MC group...

this is not yaoi ,this is the author making fun of those homophic guys out there, that consider touching other guys is gay,
if normal people though like that, then all those football and soccer player are gay for either slapping or patting ass and back

I like it, this is not like some generic isekai where MC has cheat skill and many girls. It's more like people that transfer to another world can choose his/her skills with fixed points, and if you choose cheat skill there is some disadvantage like high risk high return so they must choose carefully (except some people who doesn't check the skill and just pick because it's looks strong).

Dex-chan lover
Any picker? Author said there are manga exclusive cute girls here so I'm here waiting forever

Any picker? Author said there are manga exclusive cute girls here so I'm here waiting forever
i think no one will picked this, the title either ended or have unlimited hiatus, manga raw never updated at ch 17 since 1-1-2022 n LN stopped at 2018..

i also think author busy with novice alchemist's store that have wayyy more hit than this one and decided to leave this.

Users who are viewing this thread