Isekai Teni, Jirai Tsuki.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

@Question2
no harem tag , actual male friend that isn't a bastard , a female friend that isn't so sweet, their abilities are ordinary
very wrong indeed

Fed-Kun's army
@Question2 Saw that comment before somewhere else, so: If you plant it under every Isekai/Fantasy you certainly get points along the way, still pretty lame tho... 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty nice so far. No harem tag, fairly sensible characters, haven't started with completely broken powers. We'll see how it goes from chapter 3 though - here's hoping for the best. Not expecting any great surprises, just hoping it doesn't fall down the spiral of garbage. Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
As much as I hate these first-person descriptions, when I tried this manga, it was actually a pretty great start. I’m surprised that it’s only a 7.5 right now - as of Chapter 2, I’m willing to say that it’s around an 8.5 in quality, even if there were a few tropes here and there. Then again, seeing how only 112 people have rated this manga, that score could change quickly (On top of that, there are only 71,310 views and 6,489 follows for this story on this site. The manga will probably get a much larger audience in the future)

Group Leader
@Sharla987 He's an elf! He actually changed his mind upon seeing the cons when he triggered the help function. :3

The light novel is quite nice and the manga follow it for now. :)

If you plant it under every Isekai/Fantasy you certainly get points along the way

To be fair, what he wrote basically describes entire plot of 99.9% isekais.

Damn, this one is good. It tries to actually be at least somewhat realistic. Just three buddies living a "normal" life in isekai with no cheats.

Contributor
I can't tell whether this will actually be enjoyable, but so far in the beginning, full points for making a recognisably isekai-y isekai that is neither wish-fulfullment as such, nor a dramatic high-fantasy story, but more like what you or I would experience getting unceremoniously dumped in a mostly normally-functioning fantasy world society with some pals.

(I say "can't tell whether this will actually be enjoyable" because the particular brand of bro-pals that these friends are often evolves into character dynamics and antics in manga that turn me away... but should that come to pass, it has nothing to do with this being an isekai.)

Nao reminds me if Link so ittle be enjoyable to think of this as a LoZ doujinshi.

Users who are viewing this thread