Isekai Ten’i-sha no My Pace Kouryaku-ki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Grosse Hendler

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, but it was painful to read (maybe ask a friend to check the grammar?)

Dex-chan lover
get a proofreader. me head is killing me brain. wait... thats wrong... me brain is killing me head.

Fed-Kun's army
T_T Translation... MEH... What kind of story... Of course a fucking Isekai... a advice for the translator get a proofreader FAST.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. I tried, but page 7 broke me and I couldn't go further. 😓

Dex-chan lover
This hurt me. Like the words physically turned into a fist and repeatedly pounded my brain as it failed to make sense of the incoherent mess. Then it really didn’t help that this series decided to be one of those that start at the middle and explain nothing. Everything just mixed into a really confusing burnt cake. The translation seems okay, but it desperately needs someone that understands english (and its nuances) to go over it and form sentences that are coherent, consistent, and don’t hurt to read.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to like to series but god damn the wordings were atrocious. I hope a more capable group picks this up

Dex-chan lover
It's official. After the successful C-19 chemical weapon attack, China has taken over the world and Chinglish is now the official language.

I came here to see all the comments about the grammar. XD

To the one translating... I appreciate the effort but get a proofreader.

Supporter
Thanks for the work (the text is a little difficult to follow, but it's still understandable ^^' )

Users who are viewing this thread