Isekai Ten’i-sha no My Pace Kouryaku-ki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Grosse Hendler

Is this an in medias res, or are we legit starting with my man pulling out a fucking gun and having a harem at the very beginning. He's even got the dog. Hard pass.

Group Leader
@MidnightCoffee
we are a spanish scan, we translate from japanese to spanish and then to english, unfortunately we don't have a proofreader to help us with the corrections

meh no real introduction to the world, the personnages or skills so far... guess i'll wait for the second chapter then drop it if nothing

Already starts the story off where the (Generic) MC is at his peak. No character development, no world building, and thanks to the "Quiet Life" mindset, the story has no end-goal.

The harem is there just to flaunt and flex that the MC has lovers, despite the fact that he has no courage or willpower to commit baby-making.

Also, without rhyme or reason, not even a lengthy explanation on how it was made, or how he acquired the knowledge, the MC has a gun.

Fed-Kun's army
generic isekai baiting me with pointy ears, they got me unfortunately

Dex-chan lover
first chapter starts with OP MC with no explanation and no background story?
guess we going to get a flashback in next few 4 or 5 chapters

Dex-chan lover
The art is nice. The plot... What plot?

It feels like the author had a story and background thought out in his head but thought it was too hard to write so he just skipped to the happily ever after part.

Double-page supporter
While I appreciate scans of a new series, the translation is really rough. I get that it's going through japanese to spanish to english, but it still makes it very hard to read.

When he said "I don't know where is come", I FELT THAT. I don't know where is come too, and where is go either.

That being said, thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread