Isekai Ten’i-sha no My Pace Kouryaku-ki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Grosse Hendler

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i second previous comments. Thanks for the translation but try to find a Proofreader.

Wakes up to big tiddy elf girl in his bed, the first thing he says "yOu cAmE InTo mY bEd AgAiN WiThoUt mY PeRmIsSiOn!"

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I really choked on was on the second to last page "What is it?" should be "What is that?" (Implying he has no idea about what Earth is.)

Dex-chan lover
i think the problem doesn't only lies on the TL.. i dunno why but i think something bad on this manga.. i can't pinpoint it..

No offence I appreciate the hard work by typestter. But you need to get a proof reader. Most of the sentences are grammatically wrong.

Power Uploader
Actually I think the translation was alright, could have been better if proofread but it was readable for me.

As for the story, I feel bad for the little kid who is also in this world. Kinda harsh to lie to them IMHO not sure what his deal is.

Fed-Kun's army
>No fighting capability
>No training
>He nails a 100+m shot with an uzi
>in the leg
>In a moving target
bruh?

Aggregator gang
It is not safe to sleep with a horny woman. You might get injured with that horn while sleeping.

Dex-chan lover
this a chapter 1? reader needs to be able to infer a lot of they want to understand this intro.

Never thought I'd ever drop a manga on the first page of reading it, but here we are. The accidental boob grab troupe is so fucking retarded, it shows the tone the rest of this manga is going to set, which is to say that it's written for 10 year olds.

i think the title of this chapter is supposed to be german. in that case the title is wrong, it should be "Großer Händler" in correct german ;)

First time I drop a series mid-chapter after reading a few pages of retarded translation.

Contributor
Definitely need proofread, the scanlation itself is pretty good mmm...

it was abit painfull to read

also, he could have atleast reasure the kids, (from earth), and not just completly ignore them, that was just cold

Users who are viewing this thread