Isekai Ten’i-sha no My Pace Kouryaku-ki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Grosse Hendler

This is either machine translated without any kind of editing or a bad April Fools joke. What the hell.

Group Leader
The scans and typesetting are good and neat... but you need better TL/MTL result, or at least a very good proofreader to stitch it all into coherent dialogues. Still understandable, but at few points it made me "uh, what?".

Dex-chan lover
... It's a painful read to say the least...

Edit... Is Sarah Irish? "Is mi work"

I'd hate to complain, but I can barely understand. Thanks for the chapter anyway

Dex-chan lover
what the absolute fuck, what language is this?

This is beyond a bad translation, many of these words are not words in english at all

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking it were merely a really bad translation, then I saw that they translated "bow" as "arc"... This is a troll tl, isnt it?

Dex-chan lover
"I will protect my master. The next one."

Either she's saying "Who's next?" or she's saying "I won't protect this master, but I'll protect my next master."

I know I'm getting this for free, but I'll always remember Revelion scans for negative reasons. Scanlation is clean, but the translation is very poor. I thought this was an individual translator in which case fair enough, but this was by a team?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 = majority of the "translation" cant even pass as a language.
Chapter 2 = although there is room for improvement, it is very much so English and very much so actually makes sense.

i don't think i have EVER seen any scan group make such huge progress in translation quality over such a short period of time.
my advice to you Revelion Scans is to revisit chapter 1 and redo it as the poor translation turns away readers and it serves to give your translation quality a very bad rep even thou you (seemingly) have fixed the issue.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow...that read about as smooth as sandpaper. Hope this gets reworked at a later date

Dex-chan lover
"You have no common sense" says stupid MC that won't get into the bath with a sexy woman willing to get into the bath with him...???

Users who are viewing this thread