Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Ch. 31.1 - I Decided to get Used to the City

Dex-chan lover
It's just cutting down trees. How bad could it be?
:pepehmm:
Critters living around those trees, and the possibility that the trees themselves might object to you trying to cut them down and try to transform you into fertiliser..

Could be even as simple as the trees being heavily adapted to the local bugs, making their wood make decent hardwood look like soft putty...

As insane as Decibatre is set out to be... It won't be as simple as "put axe to wood, repeat until Timbeeeeerr!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Critters living around those trees, and the possibility that the trees themselves might object to you trying to cut them down and try to transform you into fertiliser..

Could be even as simple as the trees being heavily adapted to the local bugs, making their wood make decent hardwood look like soft putty...

As insane as Decibatre is set out to be... It won't be as simple as "put axe to wood, repeat until Timbeeeeerr!!!"
It's probably gonna be a mix of the two, hard monster resistant wood and tough monsters but Kaede will plow through them and get a years supply or more.

Assuming he doesn't suddenly come up with an idea how to track and blast the Exploders like using the wood and monster materials to make a homing ballista... Right?

Dex-chan lover
Warriors that look likely warriors, wow! Well, tbh even Kaede has a nice built, something that's sadly disappearing in "recent" manga! Imo honestly fed up with all the scrawny shota looks MC's!
Btw, it does seem like Kaede and Ria will find themselves at home here

Dex-chan lover
I get why he asked the question lol. If even the basic trees cost 50k each then the sense of economy in this town are off the chart.

Dex-chan lover
there are fast and invisible birds that has an explosive attack and I'm the first one to kill it, hmm I wonder why the reward for tree cutting is that high? 🤔🤔🤔

brainlet-just-face.png

Users who are viewing this thread