Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
It's like someone looked at the isekai bingo meme and thought it was a set of instructions.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, i hope i can root for the mc. Dying from playing games without sleeping for 3 days makes him seem like a dumbdumbs. Well, most origins of isekai mc usually get ignored after the intro 😎

Anyone find how the mc falls from his chair and straight to the bed viewing angle pretty awkward?
I mean, looking at the hand, he seem to be laying on his back right in the middle of the bed..
Should flip to the left side of the body and chair/bed angle or straight to the floor....
That fireball took most of his 1k mp.. average natives 10 mp.. guessing magicians is a rare breed..

Fed-Kun's army
you died after 3 straight days of gaming? Dude, rookie numbers. A true gamer would have gone for the maximum 11 days, before passing out then waking back up to do it all over again.

That small fireball takes 1000 mp to cast??

Oh wow .. talk bout over-limit cost for basic skill.
And the water only cost 1....

ugh, another generic isekai with absolutely nothing even slightly different to offer...

bookmarked

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure 6 legged dogs could be drawn better, was that a last minute changes? Peps say the drawing was good but c'mon really a copy and paste leg?

Why dont you created laser beam? Its accurate and deadly if can just imagine offensive magic

Users who are viewing this thread