Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
I see, the more isekais you read the more calm you will be after you isekai... humu humu

Fed-Kun's army
you read all those 'reincarnation with cheatlike powers' fictions and not even anticipate the typical attacked carriage scenario? fucking amateur, me being the badass prepared isekai reader that i am would skillfully piss my pants in a flash. you are already wet.

Fed-Kun's army
Generic and all, yeah yeah, but a Fireball 1000mp in a world with an average of 10mp per person? I think think so... o.o :D

@Silwith That bugged me too, but I'm just going to assume that's it's because he was using a skill that he hasn't learned so the MP cost is way higher. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: But wait, water magic is only 1 mp?! wtf

@monkey123 Calling them 2nd rate is an overstatement, they're 3rd rate if not less. And these bunch are exist in every isekai 🤣

His MP started at 1012. He conjured fire two times which reduced his MP to 508. This means it took 504 MP to use fire twice or 252 MP per cast, compared to the 1 used to conjure water! What's with this elemental imbalance?! It's much easier to be a water mage than a fire mage!

Fed-Kun's army
Suzumiya Kaede is a girl's name. I know a lot Japanese names tend be used for both genderz, but the name Kaede is a commonly used girl's name.
Beh. Don't like it.
Other than that, this isekai has pretty much checked off all the generic tropes. Was the Mangaka trying even a little?

Double-page supporter
so many tropes already, at least no girls yet tho

also yea those wolves have 4 legs kek

My GOD why the fuck are people still making these stories. We've already seen EVERYTHING authors can come up with.

And why the hell do you people keep reading and supporting this shit?

Fed-Kun's army
I guess it’s cause these stories are kinda like sandwiches, the starts always some sort of bread

Dex-chan lover
>this is a dream.
>the average MP of this world is 10
>this is a dream.

This only is enough to make me drop this to any bottomless holes in the world.
tho im kinda hungry of isekai so...

As a male English major that graduated from Columbia Uni, I can confidently tell you that... this mc be fine asl😫

>the game is makw every gamers crazy
>the game became less popular
So which one is it?
Anyway it started out as any other classic isekai manga.

@nohabody
It was supposed to be game-like isekai, but not managing to do it right even in the introductory first chapter is weak form. I can accept some error and inconsistencies after author write something for like a half year, but messing up right at the start in a genre that is a carbon copy of many others? Not something that would pique interest for people.

PSA if any of you ever get Isekai'd and wake up in a Forest don't be a moron and burn that shit down by playing with Fire remember only YOU can prevent Fantasy Forest Fires.

even tho its trash and generic i cant stop screenshoting everytime his face appears HES JUST SO HOT

This is the absolutely most generic fucking shit i've ever read. now gimme more chapters, 'cuz i like to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread