Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I've Decided To Attack The Bandit's Base

Well good thing doesnt last long. The moment the kidnap was mentioned the coming development became obvious. For some reason isekai manga has this criteria that female companion is a must.

Speedrunning through every isekai trope, we're now at the "sexualizing little kids" part. Excellent story, can't wait to find out that she's actually 300 years old and it's fine to have sex with her. 👌

yeah if anything the loli was presented as the likeable, cute type rather than the "omg mc bang me" trope

manga aint even got those tags

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
This girl... she's like the remote control for MC's (magic) power generator.

And the way she threw tantrum at the guild, that must have been on purpose x(

"I swear! She came to where I was sleeping all on her own!"

FBI "A likely story. Detain him, boys!"

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/-HkQOIJU46JD0awx_wf2TxL00FH_g1ZZ4Ecuf6OgYTJmJBbcEqfU2KdlkS988Yy3H0pbr3ITn5LJ3tZE7D8Q2ESkXelXJDMh0ZTBt7CNUC8yw6KoNcF535wXAnU

Dex-chan lover
"O-o-officer, I-I can explain!"

pjG7fh.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I liked that the other adventurers asked him to show his power instead of just going "Useless E-rank with a fake job, just sit in back and do nothing, we'll use you as bait, kekeke.".

@welcome2atlantis I also wouldn't want to let go of a rocket launcher if I can. I mean it's easy to use for her and has quite a bit of power. Maybe that is why she was kidnapped, because the bandits did not have enough magic.

Dex-chan lover
An unknown age special elf with lvl 17 ability. Hmm... that's around 8/10 chance that she's 200 years old and just playing everyone while having an angle of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread