Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25.1 - I've Decided to Test the Potion

Dex-chan lover
If you replace half of a medicine with something like a dietary supplement, it's still medicine. Unless they mean only the pharmacy guild can create and then sell potions, but a merchant can resell potions that were originally manufactured by the pharmacy guild, even after they altered the contents with supplements

Dex-chan lover
If you replace half of a medicine with something like a dietary supplement, it's still medicine. Unless they mean only the pharmacy guild can create and then sell potions, but a merchant can resell potions that were originally manufactured by the pharmacy guild, even after they altered the contents with supplements

Its more like they can sell the Liquid to enhance a potion, because that liquid itself is not medicine. If you also look how easy and simply it is to mix a crude explanation while selling it is enough and even adventurers can easy do it without much trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
heh, even his ailment is gone. an arrow to the knee lol
that's more than simply potion though

Dex-chan lover
How is agreeing to sell it through them bad if he has to anyway? Basically “yeah if I ever do make this specific potion again I can see about making a deal with you”. He never said he was going to produce it. And no price was mentioned yet by either side let alone any kind of contract having been made.

sigh I just need to remember this is a LQ trash comic.

Please don’t quote me if you don’t understand my question or the situation. Saying yes to selling the potion (with the price etc. still wide open to deliberation) has no bearing on whether he can sell it separately as the concentrate. He could do both. She could have told him this in another scene without telling more people about how it isn’t actually a potion but an additive. This author is having every single person completely trust others for no reason except plot convenience.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How is agreeing to sell it through them bad if he has to anyway? Basically “yeah if I ever do make this specific potion again I can see about making a deal with you”. He never said he was going to produce it. And no price was mentioned yet by either side let alone any kind of contract having been made.

sigh I just need to remember this is a LQ trash comic.
It is important as it shows that they don't "have" to do it. That greatly influences the selling price and the terms of the deal. Hell by demonstrating how it works it shows this is opens the door for experimentation with other kinds of potion. The value pretty much just went through the roof.

I think it's a long the lines of they're not selling the potions they're just selling the liquid which on its own had no effect kind of along the same lines that during American prohibition grape Vineyards sold dehydrated grape bricks with instructions on how to not accidentally make wine

Dex-chan lover
No, officer, I swear, these aren't illegal streoids, they are "performance enhancers!"
No, officer, I swear, these aren't drugs, they are "euphoria enhancers!"
No, officer, I swear, these aren't weapons, these are "killing enhancers!"
No, officer, I swear, these aren't the answers for the exam, these are "testing enhancers!"
No, officer, I swear, these aren't potions, they are "potion enhancers!"

Dex-chan lover
A nod would be a binding contract?!

You were literally a salesman before coming to this world.

You don't know how to negotiate a sales contract?!

YOU WERE LITERALLY A SALESMAN BEFORE COMING TO THIS WORLD!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread