Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru

what is this manga man cant find any thing on google @mangadex plz add description to it and add mangaupdates link plz

This is identical to the start of a half dozen other isekai and does nothing to separate itself from the masses.

Do publishers will publish anything isekai though? And so many of them are too similar with each other. Do they publish only the online episodes or do they actually serialize them in manga magazines? Manga magazines normally have 15-20 titles per release, can you imagine if these titles are mostly isekai/reincarnation/villainess with similar plot, isn’t it very confusing for the readers? 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
If the manga even DARES To mention slavery this will hit the isekai bingo and the md snowflakes will score bomb it without a doubt

Is there some type of Isekai hivemind responsible for making the most dull, generic, and boring isekai mangas?

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another status window cheat Isekai.
But I'm a weak willed, so followed.

At first glance I thought this was literally another series called "Isekai Cheat Magician"
Added to the pile

Contributor
What bugs me the most is that this guy has three other written series, all of which are either isekai or tensei.

Like, normal writers can think of completely different genres or even settings. Meanwhile, some guy goes “Hmm, I just wrote a story about a guy going to another world who gains a harem with cheats. I wonder what I should write about next. I know! A story about ANOTHER guy going to ANOTHER world who gains a harem with cheats!”

@Moth No, most manga you are reading has been out in japan for over 2 years, generally we are behind on what's popular in japan, which is why when scans are picked up, usually everyone scans what would be popular in english which is what makes it feel repetitive, because most are a year or two apart, but because of how it works out all the time, they get scanned all at once, so 6 years worth of isekai gets scanned by multiple groups rapidly.

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher : Your point being, many genres have very narrow openings to the story, look at how many westerns open with a gunslinger wandering into town, would you call "Last Man Standing" unoriginal because it opens with an gun for hire wandering into town? No, though it is a remake of one oh Kurosawa's films. they differentiate themselves is on how the story progresses from that point. The longer the story is intended to be (and given the author writes novels long is likely) the more time you need to give it to differentiate itself.

Remember novels build slower then series made manga as the first source, i have read plenty of novels where the first few chapters are more introducing characters then anything else, and the story comes after they cast is established. No one would expect those novels to be super unique from the first half of the prologue, and this is likely only as far into the story as that.

@xyzzy : you do realize most writers stick to the genre they get success with, and do not venture from it much. Even the big names are mostly 1-2 genres, but many specialize. You get a reader base and it is safer to keep with stuff that the readers like, actually unless you are famous enough to sell a book on your name alone, switching genres is a huge risk as you can jot be guaranteed to carry over your established fan base.

Contributor
@sjmcc13

Thing is that authors like Mashima may be in the same genre, but at least try to bounce from magical fantasy to sci-fi. Here, it’s just isekai fantasy to isekai fantasy. You could switch the characters around and not much would actually change

@sjmcc13
Except this is written media. Written media has only a couple of chapters to set itself apart before the reader decides its trash. For instance, I only read .5 a chapter before I knew it was trash and if you think that is harsh, look at the plethora of Shounen Jump stories that made it only as far as 15-20 chapters because they couldn't and didn't set themselves apart. The biggest crux to this difference is time; movies generally run 1.5 to 2 hours while comics can run for years even if the time you spend reading overall is minimal at best, it's all about that commitment and generally, people are not going to commit when it's nothing special. With movies, it takes a lot more for someone to lose interest especially when the example you gave "Last Man Standing" (I had to look that up, it was a from 1996... ) has an A-list movie star in it (Bruce Willis) which can keep audiences interested because it has a certain expectation even if the story is very similar to others. Manga and written media on the other hand, is not capable of calling on name recognition to save it from the bottomless pit of mediocrity and necessitates it must stand out otherwise fail as a comic.

Average magic is 10, but yours is 1000, are mc just dumb and cant imagine stronger magic to cast? Another empty helped mc that will win only by plot twists with power up and not his own diligence

Users who are viewing this thread