Isekai Teni Shita node Cheat wo Ika Shite Mahou Kenshi Yaru Koto ni Suru

Aggregator gang
If he can just do magic and create fireballs etc. Just by imagining them, why not just create small sphere of water compress it to a really small size and pierce through everything? They really should explain more about the magic in their stories (unless they did in this story, I skipped some text but I saw MC saying something like imagine and create, not sure if I remember correctly, but if not then I was just talking about all other stories like that too) also it doesn’t have to be water he can create from something else probably.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone has link for translation novel? and even for the raw manga?
I can't found it on NU, maybe it still untranslated?

Group Leader
I just realized this is this author's 4th or 5th Isekai series. He did the one about the worthless crest reincarnation, as well as the sage+stupid amount of slimes one, and the sage+knows the tutorial one.

Well, if you have a niche, I guess.

I just want the next chapter tbh. I'm a sucker for cookie cutter isekai lol (yeah I'm somewhat trash)

I hope the manga continues like this, no ecchi, no bullshit, just a dude messing around in another world how ever he feels like.

So in the entire history of this other world, no has ever thought of the method of tempering metal? Seriously? So much for dwarves being "master craftsmen"

The drawing is very good well done.
The isekai feeling is also nice.

Btw I think the scans at chapter 4 pages 2 are mix up with chapter 2 pages 2

Honestly I don’t know why I read shit like this, it’s all the same, Shitty plot, Decent Art, and Comes out once a month so u don’t remember it by time the next chapter comes out

Users who are viewing this thread